Dead hard need a rework

I don't mind people running dead hard but Iv been robbed of downs with huntress hatchets and I'm not talking they've used DH and Iv missed I mean when clearly it's a hit noise blood splatter and everything and the person just keeps running its annoying as hell

Comments

  • I hate it, I hear the noise, I see the blood yet I don't hear the scream

  • @idektbh said:

    I hate it, I hear the noise, I see the blood yet I don't hear the scream

    Iv had it so many times now I thot first time it happend it was a one off but no its happend alot. It would've been a defo down Iv even sent clips of it to devs in the hope they might do summit about it as its cost me a few games.

    Then when you run the exaustion Addons on huntress you get bitched at.

  • Sounds like more of a desync issue. You weren't robbed your game just was late interrupting what actually happened.

    So what you really want is for desync issues to be fixed and not a rework?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Sounds like more of a desync issue. You weren't robbed your game just was late interrupting what actually happened.

    So what you really want is for desync issues to be fixed and not a rework?

    Alot of complaints on here are all to do with that. Maybey we should all complain about latancy and desync rather than tailing about nerfing w everything.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2021518#Comment_2021518

    Alot of complaints on here are all to do with that. Maybey we should all complain about latancy and desync rather than tailing about nerfing w everything.

    tbh I think I only see the desync issue raised when people are looking for it to be nerfed.

    I think it's become one of those things that's been broken for so long that people have almost forgotten about it/given up hope on it being fixed.

    Would love to see it fixed and work as intended