Windows Of Opportunity Counters Spirit In Phase
Noticed this whilst streaming today, if you have Windows Of Opportunity and a Spirit phases past one of the auras you can see her shadow
https://clips.twitch.tv/AmericanBeautifulBaguetteChocolateRain-t6RmOffkg8IIhL5k
Comments
Now that is a fascinating discovery.
Windows of Opportunity OP confirmed
Windows becoming meta soon?
Suddenly I've discovered my new favourite perk
Most probably a bug, but I would not mind if it stayed.
Let's face it. Her sound bug that helped survivors have a fighting chance was removed within weeks. As much as we can hope and pray, the same will happen again.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAAAAH BABY THATS WHATS ITS ALL ABOUT
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damnit, I run windows of opportunity because I like the info it gives- and I've known about this for a little bit but you just guaranteed it's going to be fixed now haha. Why did you have to say it out loud!
Classic BHVR!
;)
Nerf when?
Well that explains why I've seen a few survivors run it recently. Now if only we had a perk that lets us see Blendettes easier too.
There's an odd quirk with auras in general, It's a bit hard to describe it but whenever a survivor is infront of an aura, sometimes you can see their outline even from a short distance away