"Heroic Virtue" as a Solo player

"Survive while 6 other survivor(s) escape the trial. You must remain in the trial while they escape."

Yeah, nice one devs, totally doable in about 100 games since 90% of them either the other teammates will get killed before 3 gens are done or they'll just wait in exit gates and I'm either forced to leave or risk being hooked.

Comments

  • It's not that hard. Might have to grind it a bit. Also, apparently if the killer DC's you get 3 escapes counted. (Had a Myers DC because he got a glitch)

  • @KingFrost said:

    It's not that hard. Might have to grind it a bit. Also, apparently if the killer DC's you get 3 escapes counted. (Had a Myers DC because he got a glitch)

    Well, guess I'll count on luck since last 5 games I got either 2 escapes or just 1 (when I got an escape) and in all of them was me the first to go. Sadge

  • It's also one of those bugged challenges, like 'hook x survivors in the basement'.

    I had one match where I died first, then the killer DC'ed, and I somehow got 1 'escape' towards that challenge.

  • Guess is time to last second switch to key and hope for a DC (I'm joking guys, don't get all upty)

  • The one where you had to heal a downed survivor was the worst one for me

  • @poomanchu said:

    The one where you had to heal a downed survivor was the worst one for me

    You can do that with for the peepo and/or a good medkit and/or unbreakable. But it's a pain. I've actually got it first time 'cause the killer was greedy and I unbreakabled away and got a slug up.

  • the thing that i like about it is that you can get it naturally by just playing the game. wait at the exit gate till your teammates exit

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2020770#Comment_2020770

    You can do that with for the peepo and/or a good medkit and/or unbreakable. But it's a pain. I've actually got it first time 'cause the killer was greedy and I unbreakabled away and got a slug up.

    I don’t play survivor much (only to do tome challenges) so I’m stuck with whatever perks they come with.