Lets normalize killers playing for fun, not tryharding, survivor friendly

I ve had so much fun as an experienced killer, facing noob red rank survivors, and letting them "long chase" me just to see how they would mess up thousand times, or even learn with smart survivors, trying to outsmart them but not trying to "win" the game. The 4k is not healthy for the game.

Comments

  • the Bait is real m8.

  • @Giuliano1020_Twitch said:

    I ve had so much fun as an experienced killer, facing noob red rank survivors, and letting them "long chase" me just to see how they would mess up thousand times, or even learn with smart survivors, trying to outsmart them but not trying to "win" the game. The 4k is not healthy for the game.

    You do you; I'll stay a tryhard. :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wow. A skilled Killer is having fun toying with Survivors. Shocker.

    May I ask how you got skilled in the first place? Was it by, perhaps, trying hard to improve in the first place?

    tryharding yeah, but there is no point of getting better when youre already the best, I participate in championships

  • I often do if I'm winning by a large margin, sometimes even let a couple escape, but it's no fun for me to do that if the survivors are tryharding, which forces me to tryhard in response.

  • @Giuliano1020_Twitch said:

    I ve had so much fun as an experienced killer, facing noob red rank survivors, and letting them "long chase" me just to see how they would mess up thousand times, or even learn with smart survivors, trying to outsmart them but not trying to "win" the game. The 4k is not healthy for the game.

    Many people need to feel powerful in a video game, probably because of a powerless life. Expect very bad responses in this comment