Slenderman kind of killer - would you like it or not?
So, this game has yet to feature "slenderman" kind of killer (Wraith doesn't count, he's just thin).
What do I understand by "slenderman kind of killer":
Disproportional humanoid with unnaturally long, thin limbs, usually without face/with hidden face, often dressed in suit.
This post isn't about Slenderman in particular, but rather about the general trope and characteristics a killer could possess (So he could be OG inspired).
It could have or be literally anything - from a bloodthirsty predator with clear goals and without mind, to the mysterious cryptid whose goals are enigmatic to anyone, who hasn't been up close and personal with him.
I'm not sure whether we can call such type of characters a trope or not, but let's assume it's a killer character trope.
What do you think about such kind of character? I think even if it wasn't one of these three below, it could still turn out pretty amazing character.
Examples:
Classic Slenderman. Origins unknown, goals unknown, can affect minds of his victims, stretch his limbs and distort electronic devices.
Hollowgast from Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar children movie, aka slenderman with teeth. Is invisible to anyone except some rare people. Goal is to consume eyes (or souls in the book) of peculiar beings to regain human form.
Thin Man from Little Nightmares 2. Is an ambassador of the Eye and carrier of the Broadcast. His goal are believed to be distortion of the world of Little Nightmares using the Broadcast. He is able to teleport between televisions translating the zombifying Broadcast and he can drag living beings into the unidentified location where they become part of the Eye or get transformed into distorted monsters.



Comments
Yep, I think this archetype would fit perfectly in DBD.
Please I'd love this so much
I think that a cool "look" alone isn't going to be enough. A Slenderman-like Killer would need to play entirely different. He would be ambush and a slow stealth Killer. I think the ability to go into lockers (despite his weird size) would create cool animations of it somehow squeezing in and then teleporting to emerge from another Locker. I think it could be cool.
If they somehow get thinman into game, they should have TVs scattered around the map with ~64 meters distance between each of them and he should be able to teleport between them.
No, because I feel like it would be too weak, or too strong.
Hm... what if you get 4 TV's, similar to Jigsaw Boxes, and survivors can also use them to teleport, but only at the same moment the thinman is teleporting. You hear thinman winding up his teleport, you happen to be right next to a TV, you grab it at the right time and you swap places, or go to a random TV that he hasn't teleported to. Adds a neat little mechanic to the survivor side, as well as offering a viable counter to his teleport so it's not too powerful. Would differentiate him from Freddy, and in trade it could have no significant cooldown (maybe like the 5 seconds it takes to teleport and then you can jump again) so really survivors don't want to be near a TV if they can help it.
It would be really awful