Can we please put back the old green perk icon?

I liked it better with multiple colors instead of one color. With only purple it's just bland and uninteresting.

It's also more confusing to find my specific perks when there is only purple icons. when there was green I could find them more easily and I built up the memory to know that certain perks were green and therefore I wouldn't have to search through all the pages to find the perk I would head straight to the green section.

Comments

  • I too miss them a lot, I just don't like purple wglf and purple bond.

  • My OCD kindly rejects this suggestion. Having the perks all be the same colour was one of the best visual changes they ever did. I hated having 3 purple perks and 1 green. 🤢

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I liked it better with multiple colors instead of one color. With only purple it's just bland and uninteresting.

    It's also more confusing to find my specific perks when there is only purple icons. when there was green I could find them more easily and I built up the memory to know that certain perks were green and therefore I wouldn't have to search through all the pages to find the perk I would head straight to the green section.

    I like them all one color. I know it's less visually appealing but it makes it MUCH easier to find perks I want since the perks are sorted alphabetically, and then by rarity. With the old system it was a pain to find a perk I wanted because I didn't know what rarity color it was.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I liked it better with multiple colors instead of one color. With only purple it's just bland and uninteresting.

    It's also more confusing to find my specific perks when there is only purple icons. when there was green I could find them more easily and I built up the memory to know that certain perks were green and therefore I wouldn't have to search through all the pages to find the perk I would head straight to the green section.

    If you're on pc, you could use a custom perk pack showing perks in their old tier 3 colors. While it wouldn't show the icons in a trial, it would do so in the inventory.

  • @Alionis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/234686/can-we-please-put-back-the-old-green-perk-icon

    If you're on pc, you could use a custom perk pack showing perks in their old tier 3 colors. While it wouldn't show the icons in a trial, it would do so in the inventory.

    Yeah I know but I'm sadly on console. I'm just going to wait untill they figure out how to put it on console.

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    My OCD kindly rejects this suggestion. Having the perks all be the same colour was one of the best visual changes they ever did. I hated having 3 purple perks and 1 green. 🤢

    I think I'm like a reverse OCD. I need everything different in someway.

  • @rglarson13 said:

    We should have colors for perk level; rarity is an irrelevant lie than had no meaning.

    Thats what we do have lol

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I liked it better with multiple colors instead of one color. With only purple it's just bland and uninteresting.

    It's also more confusing to find my specific perks when there is only purple icons. when there was green I could find them more easily and I built up the memory to know that certain perks were green and therefore I wouldn't have to search through all the pages to find the perk I would head straight to the green section.

    they are in alphabetic order now tho

  • Bring back ultra rare perks from 2016, I want my perks pink.

  • @HuskyTwitter said:

    Bring back ultra rare perks from 2016, I want my perks pink.

    I want that too.