I voted for Friday the 13th, because Jason is an iconic killer and missing from the iconic killer roster we already have in the game. Asides from that, Resident Evil would also be a good option.
@Dabihwow You can vote for any you want, just choosing one doesn't mean anything, it just matters about what you want in the game so no worry's. So what's the 5 you are thinking about?
@Dabihwow You can vote for any you want, just choosing one doesn't mean anything, it just matters about what you want in the game so no worry's. So what's the 5 you are thinking about?
The five I reallly wanted were, listing them in order - 1: RE, 2:Fnaf 3: Outlast 4: Candyman 5: Friday the 13th. I mostly grew up on the games, except for Left 4 Dead
@swager21 If they were to choose what Jason to be in the game I would probably go with part 6. Oh and the map is also 100% without a doubt be Camp Crystal Lake.
As much as i'd like RE in the game, i've been hyped for the new Candyman since last year and all those heavy hints the Devs dropped during the 4th year celebration made me excited to see Candyman in the game
Candyman, or Jeepers Creepers because ownership for it has been sold to someone new, meaning no bad press is attached to it anymore
@swager21 If they were to choose what Jason to be in the game I would probably go with part 6. Oh and the map is also 100% without a doubt be Camp Crystal Lake.
i think the parts should be skins, while part 3 is the default one
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not going to vote but I will say, ALL of them because I love all those picks! :D
Dude this a hard pick, I wish I had the ability to choose more then one. I want like at least five of them to come in
I voted for Friday the 13th, because Jason is an iconic killer and missing from the iconic killer roster we already have in the game. Asides from that, Resident Evil would also be a good option.
Until Dawn
If my big boy jason gets added to dbd it will be the first dlc i'll buy
Jason will complete the cast
Having Jason, Michael, Freddy, Bubba and Ghostface all together at last
I still want sid from scream and we already got bill from Left 4 Dead and some outfits for other survivors so we may not get anything else from that.
I think it's pretty obvious that we need to complete the slashers first
Lowkey, Suspiria. As much as I like Alien or Jason, I personally think this “chapter” needs its representation it deserves.
Survivor: Susannah “Suzy” Bannion
Killer: Mother Helena Markos or Mother Suspiriorum (The Mother) or (The Witch)
@Dabihwow You can vote for any you want, just choosing one doesn't mean anything, it just matters about what you want in the game so no worry's. So what's the 5 you are thinking about?
@NekoGamerX I know Bill's already in the game but just imagine if they added Tank or something like that, now that would be the definition of awesome.
@Fog_King Having both of those licenses would both be amazing additions to the game.
The five I reallly wanted were, listing them in order - 1: RE, 2:Fnaf 3: Outlast 4: Candyman 5: Friday the 13th. I mostly grew up on the games, except for Left 4 Dead
@Dabihwow Ya I mainly grew up with Fnaf, f13, and Return Of the living Dead. But all 5 you just said would be amazing as well.
I doubt it will happen, but I won't stop saying I want Jack Baker from RE7 until we get an RE chapter.
Child’s Play Chapter!
Killer: Chucky
Survivor: Andy Barclay
Don’t really have anything against any of the mentioned licenses but Alien all the way for me personally.
watching let’s plays of the Resident Evil Games currently and That would be very cool as well!
I chose Candyman for the bees. And the hook, I guess.
But I'd definitely also like to see Jason, even if the Trapper reminds me of him.
the chapter would be perfect. the survivor is easy to pick (tommy) and the killer would obviously be jason.
I think Pinhead needs to be in the game as well as Ink Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine
@swager21 If they were to choose what Jason to be in the game I would probably go with part 6. Oh and the map is also 100% without a doubt be Camp Crystal Lake.
@Dragonshensi In all honesty I don't really want Bendy in the game for reasons, but Pinhead would be a pretty cool addition.
I do. Cute Boris as a new survivor? Alice Angel outfit for Kate? Yes please
As much as i'd like RE in the game, i've been hyped for the new Candyman since last year and all those heavy hints the Devs dropped during the 4th year celebration made me excited to see Candyman in the game
Candyman, or Jeepers Creepers because ownership for it has been sold to someone new, meaning no bad press is attached to it anymore
i think the parts should be skins, while part 3 is the default one