WGLF should award token on picking up a dying survivor
I find it just a bit odd that the act of picking someone up from a dying state, despite being the only passive benefit of We're Gonna Live Forever, is not one of the acts that grants a token. It's rare that you're able to sneak in and revive a killer's previous slug, so I think it would be logical and not too unfair to add 'heal a dying survivor' to the list of token acts for WGLF.
Comments
A "safe rescue" from the ground with this would go well. I completely agree with making WGLF stacks easier to come by but survivors shouldn't get them in scenarios where they up a survivors just to make killer hit them and get distance.
That is a good call, it would need to be a safe pick-up.
Yeah, idk why the perk wasn't made to do that.
I think they were going for a bit of thematic consonance by making it based off of protection. The idea behind the perk is that David is the guardian angel who protects his friends; picking people up from the ground isn't directly protecting them from the killer (protection hits) or the entity (safe unhooks).
That being said, getting WGLF stacks is a pain and I would 1000% be for a safe pick up score event, right after they release shirtless Myers.
I agree. This might actually reduce the pressure some people feel to run Unbreakable.
Can we have shirtless Felix too?
Sorry I'm #TeamDavid
I’ll never say no to new ways of getting WGLF tokens! Because that’s what we were told was happening with the buff, yet it was only the text addition of existing methods...