Will We Ever Be Able Too...

Customise our Menu screens? What I mean by this is would we ever be able to choose a specific background realm and theme(as long as we have the dlc) when an event isn't active or a chapter hasn't recently been released?

Comments

  • I’d love this to be a thing. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard people ask for this before. The upcoming menu looks so cool with the neon lightning. I’d love to keep that.

  • I hope so, that would be a nice feature

  • Please! I really wanna keep the All-Kill music and menu screen it's so good!!

  • Would love to be able to have the Silent Hill background back

    w9lpt0711va51.png

    Seriously so much work gets put into these, only to get thrown away and never be seen again. I imagine giving people the option of customizing their own menus is something the devs can do easily.

  • I just remembered about this...

    https://youtu.be/PFdoOk_Cv50

    This menu music was my absolute favourite. 😍

  • Yeah, seems a shame to only use these menus when there's a new killer release and just never really use them again...

    Think about all the work done on the graphics, sound and music just to have it around for a little while.

    I've been looking up the old menus on YouTube and man that Silent Hill one is amazing (also the music for Stranger Things is wicked)...

    It just seems a shame that the only way to experience this is through other people's recordings and photos.

    Even if you couldn't choose a specific menu theme and it were randomised, it would still be great.