Gamma options

Some players use third party softwate to turn the gamma up a lot, basically to make survivors more visible and to spot them if they try to hide, I noticed there are no gamma options on the game so I wonder if it's something that wasn't supposed to be in the game or not?

Comments

  • I use the Nvidia Overlay feature because some maps are way too dark for me.

    I wish they added a built in one though. Some of those maps are just way too dark.

  • DBD is 'fun' to play n the morning, especially autohaven or when u go against a Freddy.

    Just boost them yourself.

    BHVR statement on gamma options is similar to the one about Colorblind options....

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    Some players use third party softwate to turn the gamma up a lot, basically to make survivors more visible and to spot them if they try to hide, I noticed there are no gamma options on the game so I wonder if it's something that wasn't supposed to be in the game or not?

    it is not supposed to be like that, but there is little that can be done when you adjust your contrast settings outside of the game..... I wonder how those players would play if they didn't have that control lol.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    Some players use third party softwate to turn the gamma up a lot, basically to make survivors more visible and to spot them if they try to hide, I noticed there are no gamma options on the game so I wonder if it's something that wasn't supposed to be in the game or not?

    The devs took a bribe to allow nvidia overlay. Nothing can be done about it.