Legion Rework/Overhaul Concept.
So on this forum post I would like to suggest a Legion rework idea, and hopefully this concept go's out according to plan.
So before we start, let's admit that Legion ain't that fun, and when The darkness Among Us chapter got announced, we thought that Legion would have been a Legion of killers, but then we ended up getting a very boring killer power instead. So this concept is a Legion rework idea I had for quite some time, so with that out of the way lets begin.
So for power we are going to completely scrap Feral Frenzy, and instead replace it with a power called The Legion, pretty simple name for a power.
So what The Legion does is allow you to switch through all 4 Legion members in a match, Frank, Julie, Susie, and Joey, with each member having there own strengths and weaknesses.
When switching to Frank, you have the ability to Vault pallets and windows whenever you want to, taking 0.9 seconds to do, and when vaulting any survivor within 10 meters will have there aura revealed to you.
( Oh and quick side note whenever you switch to a Legion member that would take up to 5 seconds to do.)
When switching to Julie, you move at a 120 percent movement speed out of chase, and move at a 110 speed in chase, but when in bloodlust 1 and 2, hitting a survivor will give you a few seconds of 115 movement speed and in bloodlust 3 you get 120 movement speed. And please note that when out of chase, your bloodlust bar stays the same if its in one or 2, but if at 3 then it will reset.
When switching to Susie, you will have the ability to crouch and CLIMB over objects, but climbing would mean that Susie could climb over rocks, loops, and all that but nothing like climbing on to the balcony of dead dog saloon. And just to note is that it takes 0.9 seconds to climb over objects.
When Switching to Joey, you have 110 movement speed, but any basic attacks you do to a survivor would make them result in one of the following effects.
Blindness.
Broken.
Deep Wound.
Exhausted.
Hemorrhage.
Hindered.
Mangled.
Oblivious.
So there you have it, those were my ideas for a Legion rework which in my opinion will really make Legion one of the most fun killers in the game.
Comments
@blue4zion Ya this concept is more of a what if scenario.
You can check my discussion I made on it. It's pretty mediocre and I made it a while ago.
I'm one of those who was disappointed in Legion when we learned that it was only going to be one member on the map at a time. They are Legion, they should be working as a team in some way, even if the others are perched around the map in observation. I liked the idea of switching between the four of them, having them jump off their perch to continue the hunt, but I don't know how well balanced that would be.
Don't get me wrong, I like Legion as a whole. I just wanted a little more out of them.
I never thought about them each having different strengths and weaknesses, but it does make sense and could be interesting.
@Jealousy Ya I was the same way with Blight too actually when he was first released, I was expecting more out of Blight's power, and was very disappointed. But looking at it now he is probably one of the coolest, most fun, most crazy, most well designed, best lore, most awesome killer there is too date. And his power can relate to his lore because remember, Talbot Grimes went to extreme measures to get what he was destined to do, but now in the hands of the entity he must come up with some crazy ability he could use to his advantage.
But ya this Legion concept was quite interesting.