Why can't killers know which totem is which with multiple hexs?
Something I've wondered about for a long time is why aren't killers given this info when they run multiple hex perks? I think this minimal change could helps hexs become more effective since they are already pretty weak. It would also allow killers the ability to strategize more effectively.
Maybe they could put different colored perk icon over active totems so you can tell (far away as well)
Comments
Yeah right now it feels like an unnecessary hindrance to killers. Totems on general have some issues (spawn locations being a big one) but this would both make hex perks more useful and encourage more multi hex builds
I don't see why not. Survivors could see which totems are killers defending tho. It could lead to some nice mindgames :D.
Yeah I think it would add some much needed depth to the game and to the hex Mechanic specifically
Oops didn't intend for this to be two topics...oh well lol. I made a different one because I didn't think this one would get moved over to suggestions