The totem spots on the Gideon Meat Plant are LIT
Except for this one, this one wasn't lit anymore after I got there.
I was able to see it as soon as I spawned when the camera was rotating around lol
Except for this one, this one wasn't lit anymore after I got there.
I was able to see it as soon as I spawned when the camera was rotating around lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course.
as if the 50,000 god pallets, inability to hide trapper traps, clearly visible hag traps, and floors that vacuum nurse constantly were not enough.
Can’t forget the 5 windows!
Can't wait to use that new hex perk on this ma.... Oh, nevermind.
If the killer has any luck like me then it's definitely not haunted grounds.
I honest to god swear Haunted gets hidden in a good spot while my Devour is out in the open
Lit? Yes they are lit with a flame
It doesn't really need windows given it's massive abundance of god pallets. Some of the windows on that map are also like, god tier windows that basically end a chase entirely against some killers.
The breakable walls that dead end survivors and force killers to be literally unable to hook without breaking them are annoying for both sides however.
This whole map is just an example of like everything not to do. Which scares me, given it's done so late in DBD's life cycle.
I just wanna know who the person was on the team placing these. Like who looked at this spot and was like yeah that looks great!
Terrible.
I forget which map but I remember when one of my totems was on one of the hills completely in the open. It was both hilarious and miserable lol.
Hexs/totems are in the top 3 biggest issues needing addressed in the game to me. They just are super underwhelming right now and the rng is like rolling a dice but you need one number to win and the rest are losses.