Please send help
Plz help, Trapper trapped the locker and I'm too scared to leave.
Sincerely, Locker Steve
Plz help, Trapper trapped the locker and I'm too scared to leave.
Sincerely, Locker Steve
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s far enough out no so you can just leave?
You're goddamn right I did.
How unsportsmanlike...
I mean hiding in a locker? COME ON MAN!
Help is on the way, right after they finish cuddling.
Call the entities emergency services. The number is 666
if you get out really slowly he won't notice you stepped in it 😉
Did you at least head on him when he went to kill you
Nvm crows
Just step in the trap and escape first attempt
GG EZ
Trapper is S tier