Wonderful Matchmaking and SWF

4348C343-8CDD-41E0-9479-6B756DE242C5.jpeg

Matchmaking is still terrible. 3 man SWF team was all over me the entire match. Healing right in front of me, tbagging, they were all always around me. Bodyblocking and wouldn’t even let me move. I’m sick of this Behavior and you really need to do something about it. I gave up at the end and they wouldn’t even leave. I was this close to DCing. Of course they all sent messages laughing and calling me names.

Comments

  • @Seraphor said:

    "MM is broken!"

    There's no easy fix, it can only do what it can with the players who are in the queue.

    You either face someone further away from your rank, or you wait an hour in the queue for someone who's a closer match. Which would you prefer?

    Honestly I would prefer an option. Like me me the choice to choose to wait for more accurate matches or if I just want to jump in and be what may then that could be an option too if I’m feeling impatient.

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014875#Comment_2014875

    Try disabling cross-play.

    Sometimes you just get unlucky.

    I find disabling crossplay is worse as youl run into the same red ranks swf constantly only advantage to crossplay off is by the 2nd time you play the same swf you get to know how they play and start owning them the toxic behaviour is just part of the game and it will never change.

    I'm a killer main in red ranks and it does do my head in but if you just don't get tilted youl be fine

  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014881#Comment_2014881

    I find disabling crossplay is worse as youl run into the same red ranks swf constantly only advantage to crossplay off is by the 2nd time you play the same swf you get to know how they play and start owning them the toxic behaviour is just part of the game and it will never change.

    I'm a killer main in red ranks and it does do my head in but if you just don't get tilted youl be fine

    Most SWF I encounter isn’t from my console, which is PS4. I see a lot of SWF teams on PC


  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2022481#Comment_2022481

    Most SWF I encounter isn’t from my console, which is PS4. I see a lot of SWF teams on PC

    There will always be swf just something a killer has to deal with what annoys me the most is people shouting about op killers on this forum without actually playing said killer against a full efficient r1 swf team

  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2022484#Comment_2022484

    There will always be swf just something a killer has to deal with what annoys me the most is people shouting about op killers on this forum without actually playing said killer against a full efficient r1 swf team

    When I first started playing this game in Jan I thought a lot of killers were op. Then I played more got better, and then switched to Killer. Changed my perspective and I realized Killers have it way rough. A lot of SWF high ranking teams just play survivor. They never even touch Killer to understand the other side.

1 2 ›