Whats up with totems right now? :(

Always when i use hexes like Ruin/Undying or Devour hope, it always gets cleansed almost instantly since the last few days. In no match it lasted longer than 2 minutes.


Anyone else got terrible luck there right now?


Also just had a game against a Wraith where for the love of the Entity, i just couldnt find his ruin..

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It can just be a case of bad RNG. I was playing as Blight earlier and my Ruin and Undying both got cleansed within 30 seconds of the match starting and I’m not exaggerating lol. I think both survivors must have spawned on my totems which is stupid. They were also on the same side of the map and basically next to each other? Which I’ve never seen before.

  • Just your luck.


    Some totems (especially NOED) spawn/activate right next to gates and they get cleansed within seconds.

    Sometimes, they are so well hidden that Hexes such as Ruin remains untouched until the endgame.

  • Can't say i have that bad luck, i've been getting some nice 1-hits here and there, and even got 2 4Ks in a row the day before yesterday.

  • @Kolossoni said:

    Just your luck.

    Some totems (especially NOED) spawn/activate right next to gates and they get cleansed within seconds.

    Sometimes, they are so well hidden that Hexes such as Ruin remains untouched until the endgame.

    Yea. On some of the new maps like the Saloon they had really good and fair totem spawns imo.

    But on the recently reworked ones, they are so obvious. :/

  • Its been odd. I have spawned in front of hex totems.

  • I havent had any experience with hexes going down instantly, but i have been seeing AWFUL totem spawns make an appearance again, such as a few meters away from any object, on the top of a hill, its weird.

  • While there is bad RNG many times when I cleanse a totem early it's because I see the killer heading straight for a spot where there isn't a gen and I know it isn't because they saw a teammate. If a killer seems to be hanging out in one section of a map it's generally a good indicator they're keeping an eye on a totem. Many times these totems would've been bit harder to find, or I would've needed to go out of my way to find, had the killer not been hanging around. Trapper, Hag, and Demo are the WORST when it comes to this because they always head straight to their hexes at start to put a trap/portal.

  • RNG is just not in your favor my friend

  • My Ruin Undying: gone in the first minute. Killers I go against: Ruin up all game even if you searched the whole map for the totem.