I have no idea what just happened
I was playing as killer on Xbox and in the middle of a match the second I smacked someone down I got the music when a match ends and then a “brutal killer” screen even though I hadn’t sacrificed anyone yet but my connection was fine 0-o
Comments
Happens to me a lot.
May I ask what killer you were using?
I usualy have this happen on pc about once or twice a week , usually freddy or doc im playing , but when I check my levels it records it as a dc , I lost pips and didn't gain anything . Seems like a stutter in the conection that some reason tricked your side into seeing the survivors as dc's when it was you that gets the dc .
He doesn't hook survivors, he gives them dirt naps!
I've had it happen to me as well. I play on PS4. Only had it happen once or twice thankfully.
Ah ok, I usually play as Leatherface
Happened to me before. After my controller started flashing and ps4 couldn't sync up either of my controllers even after I hit the reset button until I restarted it.
EDIT: send a bug report