Thoughts on screen sharing swf?

Am rank 1 killer and survivor and I ran across some friendly guys in a 4 man swf when I was killer. They said they were trying out dual monitor and discord screen sharing so they could see each other's screens while playing.

Now whatever it takes to win right lol but I was just wondering if anyone else does this and why? As I feel it would be a bit distracting.

Comments

  • No real different to people who play in the same room on two different systems, really.

    Basically Co-Op splitscreen.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    No real different to people who play in the same room on two different systems, really.

    Basically Co-Op splitscreen.

    Ohhh so it's basically just quarantine split screen?

  • Plus if they're on comms anyway, its not really adding all that much, just allows them to get the same information across without as much verbal communication.

  • Sounds pretty annoying and distracting to me.

    Beyond that I don't really have any kind of opinion on it. If people want to do it they can do it, if people are against it that's unlucky because there's absolutely no real way to prove anyone's doing it in the first place.

  • Report them for stream sniping.

    🤭