Escapes in a row

Hello everyone, just wondering what all your escapes in a row records are so I know what the new goal should be. I'm rank 1 in both surv and killer but definitely main killer so mine are a bit sad I feel.

Solo queue escapes in a row record- 52

Swf escapes in a row- 107

Am looking to get better if any survivors have tips as well!

Comments

  • I've never paid attention to this. Would be nice if we had stat trackers in game

  • Escaping means nothing. I might have a team that do gens or they might all die in 5 seconds and not touch a gen. Doesnt show skill or anything, just a pointless stat tbh so I'd aim for other things

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Escaping means nothing. I might have a team that do gens or they might all die in 5 seconds and not touch a gen. Doesnt show skill or anything, just a pointless stat tbh so I'd aim for other things

    To each his own, when I'm out of challenges to do I think going for escapes in a row is pretty fun. Especially when playing killer has me irritated.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I've never paid attention to this. Would be nice if we had stat trackers in game

    It's odd that they don't have this.

  • Nice flex

    💪

  • @Sand said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013960#Comment_2013960

    To each his own, when I'm out of challenges to do I think going for escapes in a row is pretty fun. Especially when playing killer has me irritated.

    I agree killer can get annoying at times but sadly alot of DBD stats etc. Mean very little, for example I had multiple games today leading on 3,4 and the odd 5 gen chase just to be left on my first hook at endgame. While I physically kept the killer busy the randoms just bailed and escaped for my efforts. But I personally find learning new tricks, builds, spawn locations etc. Much more practical and can be pretty fun. My most recent feat is getting flashlight saves from a gen grabbing spirit lol

  • @Mr_K said:

    Nice flex

    💪

    Oh no not trying to flex as I care way more about playing killer. I just know a lot of people are amazing at survivor so I was wondering their personal bests <3.

  • Have you tried solo q perkless escapes in a row?

  • @bm33 said:

    Have you tried solo q perkless escapes in a row?

    Will keep this in mind next time I grind survivor! Ty!