Oni's POV theme
So why exactly is the old music gone? It was much better than the current one if I'm honest.
*Sadface*
So why exactly is the old music gone? It was much better than the current one if I'm honest.
*Sadface*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
since The Twins were added, all killers who had different music on their POV have the same as survivors. Realize that the music cuts out instead of slowly fading away
Really? That's kinda "meh".
Really is, I really enjoyed The Oni's and Doc's POV theme. I just hope if they fix this they also re-add event music in the survivor and killer lobby since you can only hear it in the main menu.
This is a bug or intended?
The Devs never made any mention about it.
IMO the previous Chase music on Killer Side was better. I miss Demos old Chase theme.
Yeah. It would also be nice if you could like swap between old and new themes. There's always a new chapter with its theme and I really miss the original-original piano theme from 2016.
Well... Might not be a bug, considering the twins came out in december last year.
Bruh I almost forgot about the original theme. We need to start a petition
And run around like in Postal 2, asking people to sign said petition? I'm in!