Horror options for dbd?/ suggestion

Someone else just said something about this and I came up with this idea

Added a new option in surivor category

Horror mode removes the killers terror radius of killer increased noise made by killers ex walking breathing

True horror includes the above and removes the hud and permanently blindness


Edit This is optional for those who didn't get it

Only the person who actavated it is affected by this

This way it dosent affect the new players and can be a way to spice your game up

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    Someone else just said something about this and I came up with this idea

    Added a new option in surivor category

    Horror mode removes the killers terror radius of killer increased noise made by killers ex walking breathing

    True horror includes the above and removes the hud and permanently blindness

    I would get rid of the terror radius and red glow.

  • I would play the mess out of this if it were scarier. I don't think this would stick though. Current gameplay would allow you to easily down survivors if no heartbeat existed.

  • Environmental interactions, a few AI elements such as weather or creatures of some kind can behave like the crows and make noises/your position known.

  • Okay, fine.

    Then killers lose sound alerts when survivors are found and don't get to see scratch marks.

  • Sure

    Survivors get bats and smoke bombs ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @Kolossoni said:

    Okay, fine.

    Then killers lose sound alerts when survivors are found and don't get to see scratch marks.

    Honestly no hud and no perks for both sides, no tracking for killer and no heartbeat for survivor would make for a terrifying experience. I'd be down.

  • @wildtrapjake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013351#Comment_2013351

    Honestly no hud and no perks for both sides, no tracking for killer and no heartbeat for survivor would make for a terrifying experience. I'd be down.

    But then, survivors will be sitting ducks.

    Killers have powers and stuff while survivors rely mostly on perks.


    If we remove killers' powers then I guess there's some chance for survival.

  • @Kolossoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013373#Comment_2013373

    But then, survivors will be sitting ducks.

    Killers have powers and stuff while survivors rely mostly on perks.

    If we remove killers' powers then I guess there's some chance for survival.

    I wouldn't remove powers. There wouldn't be much gameplay to be had then. Perhaps no add-ons so power is basic kit. The alternative horror mode doesn't have to be balanced. One would play it wanting a good scare while also knowing survival is slim.

  • @wildtrapjake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013383#Comment_2013383

    I wouldn't remove powers. There wouldn't be much gameplay to be had then. Perhaps no add-ons so power is basic kit. The alternative horror mode doesn't have to be balanced. One would play it wanting a good scare while also knowing survival is slim.

    Yes, make it hard for surv to escape, but maybe make it easier for them to get BP's.

    This would be awesome.

  • @Kolossoni said:

    Okay, fine.

    Then killers lose sound alerts when survivors are found and don't get to see scratch marks.

    Optional in settings

  • True horror would be switching survivor perspective to first person

    All multiplayer horror games should be first person with all roles and have no hud

  • @Raja said:

    True horror would be switching survivor perspective to first person

    All multiplayer horror games should be first person with all roles and have no hud

    I only wish you went first person when in a locker I'm not against it ohh maybe that can be a option as well

  • I made the original post, I appreciate you keeping up the discussion! This is an amazing idea, especially giving the choice! I love it.

  • @Typedragonfly0 said:

    I made the original post, I appreciate you keeping up the discussion! This is an amazing idea, especially giving the choice! I love it.

    Ahh thanks. I had this idea after seeing this person's post

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Sure

    Survivors get bats and smoke bombs ๐Ÿ˜€

    Smoke bombs would be quite cool actually. Could lure a killer or help lose one.

  • I just want an option to turn off the heartbeat so I can actually listen to the music for once