The Game Map

The devs needs to do something with this map

I was playing killer, and I got destroyed because of all the pallets I was forced to destroy

I counted them, there was at least 20 pallets, 15 of them were safe pallets...

######### is that? Next time I go on this map I'll just wait in a corner

Comments

  • What, you mean to tell me you DON'T like holding W around 17 God pallets and losing? Sounds like peak DbD to me.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    What, you mean to tell me you DON'T like holding W around 17 God pallets and losing? Sounds like peak DbD to me.

    I usually play nurse, and wanted to try legion...

    Think I'll stick with nurse, it is better this way

  • It's called the game because ur no longer playing a game the game is playing you!

  • I also had a bad feeling of the game map as a killer. They were just running to the next pallet and dropping it, and it seemed like they never run out of pallets.

  • Everybody keeps saying this. I don’t know why none of the community managers can’t just come out and say “yeah we overdid it, we will change a few things” and everyone would feel a lot better.

    I’ve seen nothing but overwhelmingly negative feedback for this map.

  • Old Game, the bottom floor at least had super hard ground that I can use traps effective. Now all bright,traps have nowhere to be used.

  • It does have a lot of pallets like a lot. However if you use the breakable walls right meaning only kick down certain ones at certain times you catch survivors off guard and or trap them. I have got this map 4 times so far twice with bubba and twice with Huntress all four times expecting to be doomed. I wasn't. I still would rather have the game then haddonfield, cow tree, and autohaven. Autohaven is just not for me just worst luck imaginable.