So...I don't understand survivors...
So survivors always call me merciless because I didn't give the hatch or because I didn't give them another chance because one of them Dcd and sometimes I down someone off the hook and get called toxic even though I wasn't going to pick them up, but here's what I don't understand, I'm toxic because I'm playing how I'm supposed to, but if something doesn't go my way Survivors start Tbagging and flashlight Clicking when they're at the Exit Gate, I'm starting to think that survivors make the killers toxic idk.
Me as a Huntress main I get bashed for playing as fair as I can, like how am I supposed to play then?
I don't get it.
Comments
yeah it's definitely just the survivors who make killers toxic and it's not both making eachother toxic definitely.
I made a post about this. When I play fair, gens go really fast. When I play unfair, I generally get survivor mains tell me I should Kill myself. This thing that goes on lol is the survivor rulebook. I made my own, killer style.
If someone dc's I don't expect the killer to farm or anything that's boring tbh I'd rather just play the game.
The only time it can be kind of annoying to me is if someone's dc'd at 5 gens then the killers going full sweat mode after tunneling people out of the match etc, then it's like jeez dude you've already won just take the opportunity to have a chill match.
I don't ever expect the hatch though if they want to give it that's their prerogative but otherwise it's up to them.
survivors are the ones making killers toxic i feel and sometimes I can't blame them.
Those types of survivors are toxic and terrible and give genuinely good and kind survivors a bad name. As a survivor main just ignore them and play how you want.
Just don't assume that every survivor is toxic and like this. There are nice ones too.
Sore losers are gonna complain no matter what you do.
Play fair? You’re trash don’t know how to put pressures.
Play unfair? You’re trash need to tunnel to win.
Win? You’re trash because you need xxx to win.
Lose? You’re trash baby killer uninstall the game.
Just turn off the chat, and play however you like. Camp slug tunnel whatever.
I'm not saying all survivors are snowflakes, I'm referring to the ignorants that always have something to say about the killer's playstyle, if you're not one of them then I'm not talking about you
I know that. I'm just saying ignore the jerk survivors.
I had bad games that players DC and the killer didn't let me escape. I had the feeling of disappointment of "Why are you doing this to me? it's not a fair game for me." but realistically it's not fair to him either. He wants to have fun as well and he doesn't owe me anything. and there is nothing personal actually.
Toxic survivors probably don't care who plays against them.
They want easy games, they think survivors has better advantage and God knows what.
They will always be arrogant even if they lose.
They are not worth your time.
I left another game because of worse toxicity. there was no way to prevent what happened or feel pity for them.
In DBD we can ignore them and leave fast back to the lobby while the chat is closed.
Even when I do 12 hook games survivors tell me to opt out in real life. Call me names even though I played fair. I usually try to play as fair as I can to maximize bloodpoints, and efficiency. Sometimes I will tunnel or camp if they decide to be annoying though. I just stopped caring what people on this game say. Just play however you would like. They only care about themselves. So just care about yourself. Do what's best for you.
Very rarely happens to me. I mainly play hillbilly or clown and I play fair but usually get a 2-3k
It wasn't implied that killers aren't as toxic. Just because he sees more survivor toxicity doesn't mean he's dismissing killer toxicity.
Personally I’m not a fan of the whole bullshit thing of survivors always do x or killers always do y. Individual people are making these decisions, lumping every player who just so happens to play that role in with the genuinely toxic people is very harmful. That only serves to perpetuate the stupid us vs them mentality that’s still ever present in this community. Regardless, it is quite unpleasant to try hard when there’s a DC so survivors being upset is understandable, obviously doesn’t justify harassment but still. Downing someone who’s just been unhooked to slug them isn’t remotely toxic though, you’re still letting them have a chance, you’re just trying to snowball pressure. Some people do genuinely just complain about anything and everything that is a mild inconvenience to them. Probably too immature to recognise that they’re playing against a person, not an unfeeling robot.
I'll be an entitled survivor main on the forums for this one time.
Killer why did you not let me escape, I'm clearly entitled to escape because I say so! How dare you slug, camp, and tunnel for you're lack of skill. You have to respect the fact that I'm using Decisive with Unbreakable!
Yeah that's the survivor main entitlement for ya, there's a lot of them who act like that but not all.