NERF SWF
Do it BHVR, or I'll give my goldfishes to my cat.
Do it BHVR, or I'll give my goldfishes to my cat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate swf when I play killer but the devs aren't going to nerf them, your just wasting your breath.
You guys are overreacting, most swfs are casual players who kill themselves, if you don't like them please send them to me.
If you and your goldfishies got a string of aweful potato teammates in solo you might look a bit kinder on groupin up...
I SWFed four matches tonight, and we all died in three of them.
i am a main Sur player (2000h), and i only play with my friend (SWF), we rarely win when facing rank 1 nurse or spirit. So play nurse more my friend.
How would you nerf swf without effecting solo players then?
The dev's will not nerf SWF as they want to treat matches as if it's with 4 solo's at all times.
The only thing they will do is balance the game by introducing mechanics or reworking them.