The ONLY thing I'll kill myself on hook for is Iri head Huntress
Sorry not sorry, it's the most painful thing ever, have a good match though.
Sorry not sorry, it's the most painful thing ever, have a good match though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to kill myself against any huntress tbh
I know it's really busted addon combination that needs to get rebalanced but you can still beat it, no need to leave your teammates behind. Looping tighlty and forcing M1 is still the main weakness of that build and huntress overall.
There are much more annoying things to vs than Iri head huntress which can still play nice, she at least has some gameplay compared to other toxic builds you might face.
This.
The only time I kill myself on the hook is
Same honestly.