My crack at a scary FNAF concept!
Just a little something i threw together, as people said fnaf wasn't scary. So, i tried to do just that!
Just a little something i threw together, as people said fnaf wasn't scary. So, i tried to do just that!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I must say, I really like the drawing.
yeah good drawing gj
Good job! I'd like a fnaf chapter.
That's a pretty good sketch! I think it'd especially unnerving seeing this hung up in a kid's bedroom/playroom or possibly a setpiece on the walls of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza if the devs make it a map.
Pretty damn good, god now I'm just imagining in-game, when he's idle, that thing just twitching, bleeding blood out of the cavities, and maybe vomiting up blood a bit. Overall really well done
Looks good! You have good art skills!