Whats problem with other surv's perks?


Here is another topic about woundering whats the problem with different survivors?

I havent played dbd for a while, but there was no problem to get to the red ranks, untill almost every match looked like that: key + hatch offering and a tonn of SC perks

Is there any reason why 4 ppl swf runs almost same perks on red ranks? Ridiculous how narrow survivor's vision on different perks is

20210308225606_1.jpg


Comments

  • Because those perks are the meta.

    Survivor meta has been the same since the beginning of the game, because the new perks the devs create have been subpar or bad.

  • I see killers running similar perks all the time too. I agree that swf is probably op in this game but every side does whatever they can to win, majority of times.

  • I think us survivors are so concerned about winning that we Just the best perks out there and don't really experiment. I stopped using all meta perks because I know how unfun it is to killer and I started to experiment. And now I have completely different builds. It's honestly fun and I feel good when I don't rely on meta perks to win.

  • Because those perks work best for the playstyle they use. Decisive and Unbreakable ensures that if the killer finds them in the 60 seconds following their unhook they can use decisive, unbreakable for when the killer slugs to generate pressure or to wait out the decisive. Borrowed Time for dealing with killers close to a hook, preventing them from farming their teammate/divebombing hooks, and dead hard is the easiest exhaustion perk to use since it has so many uses.

  • @Kellie said:

    Because those perks are the meta.

    Survivor meta has been the same since the beginning of the game, because the new perks the devs create have been subpar or bad.

    I understand that, but killer's meta perks had changed a lot since the last year for example. Undyin + ruin, CI + pop, etc.

    But all you have to do as surv is use 2+ SC perks without really chaning anything.

  • It's because all the other perks are just weaker.

    Same goes for Killer (e.g Sloppy Butcher,BBQ,Corrupt Intervention,Noed,Pop goes the Weasel etc.)

  • complaining about Survivors running Meta perks

    playing Spirit with Stridor

    Can't make this up.

  • @adkawka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006541#Comment_2006541

    I understand that, but killer's meta perks had changed a lot since the last year for example. Undyin + ruin, CI + pop, etc.

    But all you have to do as surv is use 2+ SC perks without really chaning anything.

    I agree, the killer meta seems to be constantly changing. But from what I've seen. It's mostly popular content creators that influence other killers into using perks and seeing how good they actually are.

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006550#Comment_2006550

    I agree, the killer meta seems to be constantly changing. But from what I've seen. It's mostly popular content creators that influence other killers into using perks and seeing how good they actually are.

    It isnt real problem to change few gen regression perks for the same killer, as well as different interesting playstyles (oni with auraseeing orbs). But its absolutly unfun to play against this kind of swf.

  • @Kellie said:

    Because those perks are the meta.

    Survivor meta has been the same since the beginning of the game, because the new perks the devs create have been subpar or bad.

    ^ that last sentence.


    you can’t really change up your perks when everytime a new Survivor is released, the perks are copy/paste and not beneficial.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    complaining about Survivors running Meta perks

    playing Spirit with Stridor

    Can't make this up.

    spirit has mobility with a hight potential for ending chases fast, BUT if u track survs correctly, especially if they dont use 3 SC perks and run iron will (that probably might be much stronger than one or two SC perks)

  • @adkawka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006555#Comment_2006555

    spirit has mobility with a hight potential for ending chases fast, BUT if u track survs correctly, especially if they dont use 3 SC perks and run iron will (that probably might be much stronger than one or two SC perks)

    Alright?

    It looked like you were leading up to a point there, but didn't end up saying it.

    I'm aware Spirit has high mobility and can quickly and easily end chases. What does that have to do with my original comment?

  • @adkawka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006555#Comment_2006555

    spirit has mobility with a hight potential for ending chases fast, BUT if u track survs correctly, especially if they dont use 3 SC perks and run iron will (that probably might be much stronger than one or two SC perks)

    Stridor counters iron will

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006541#Comment_2006541

    ^ that last sentence.

    you can’t really change up your perks when everytime a new Survivor is released, the perks are copy/paste and not beneficial.

    I don't think I agree. I feel their is nothing wrong with creating bad perks on their own. They are making perks that synergize great with other perks to encourage survivors to try new things.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006563#Comment_2006563

    I don't think I agree. I feel their is nothing wrong with creating bad perks on their own. They are making perks that synergize great with other perks to encourage survivors to try new things.

    Yeah, but when devs make perks that they want to synergize well together usually take up all four perk slots, or are too situational.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2006563#Comment_2006563

    I don't think I agree. I feel their is nothing wrong with creating bad perks on their own. They are making perks that synergize great with other perks to encourage survivors to try new things.

    I understand that, but lets talk about the new Killer perk ‘No Way Out’. Paired with ‘NOED’ and ‘Blood Warden’ this is going to be a nasty combo. Sure it’ll have to be an endgame build but this is brilliant.


    Smash Hit seems like sprint burst after you drop a pallet. (Copy/Paste)


    Self-Preservation is something that I’m sure majority of us could careless to run, especially because the distance is a 12m. Thats a little too close.

    Fast track is decent with Stake Out but honestly is too much like Stake Out, also seems copy/paste.


    Don’t get me wrong, I’m always down to try new perk builds and combos so feel free to offer them. I just feel like these perks are too familiar and there are better alternatives.

  • Because there's a lot of survivors who think they can't escape without using their four favorite second chance perks. Meanwhile I use Inner Strength, Dead Hard, Kindred, and a survivor teachable if good depending on what survivor I'm playing, and do just fine honestly.

  • First of all, it is appreciatable to blank their names, that's just my opinion.

    Secondly, there are simply swfs that just like to win, so they'll use the strongest builds and items. If they wanna be the next tournament champions, they gotta use the builds they'll use there. Or just enjoy winning.