Thoughts on a Nautical Killer/Survivor set?
Would anyone else like to see a Nautical themed chapter or just a Killer/Survivor pair? I think it would provide some nice variety and flair to the game if they got the esthetic right. Think how PotC made Davey Jones look. Or maybe something more monstrous, sea serpent-esq. Thoughts? Ideas for looks, powers, perks?
Comments
YES. I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR YEARS.
By far my most wanted original chapter concept.
I wrote this comment on a different thread about new potential maps, which basically sums up my thoughts:
"I'd really love a water-themed chapter with some kind of water themed map. Something like a creepy Dockyard map called "The Docks", or maybe one called The Lighthouse, or just straight up a creepy island, either way, the maps boundaries would be the water surrounding the map instead of fences. (Maybe fences on one side, and the sea on the other).
Personally I think a depressing water-themed chapter is a really underrated chapter concept idea. The map would be super cool and I could definitely see all the options I just laid out as different locations within the same realm. The Docks, The Lighthouse, The Island, etc.
(And on a related note though it's not really part of the discussion about maps, The Killer would be a creepy old Scuba Diver in a vintage Scuba Suit looking out a Porthole [you wouldn't be able to see the face of this killer, but imagine something akin to Big Daddy from the Bioshock franchise] or you could have the classic Creepy Old Fisherman. Hell, the ghost of a pirate, or naval officer who drowned or something. Either of the first two options [The Diver or The Fisherman] would probably have a harpoon or fishing spear of some kind, maybe some long fishing tool with a hook, there's a myriad of Whaling Tools to choose from that all look like menacing weapons. A trident even. The latter options [The Pirate or The Officer] would likely have a Cutlass or Officer's Sabre or something.)"
The first image you provide of this kind of chapter is PoTC's Davy Jones, (I'd take anything at this point) but honestly I always thought of something more along the lines of the Big Daddy from Bioshock. This is what I think of primarily when I think of a water-themed chapter.
I think a killer full clad in a vintage diving suit would be really, really, really ######### cool.
David and Doctor has a outfit each in a previous Rift, themed after the Navy.
Gives me an excuse to use this, so, I'm all for it.
I have many pictures and a lack of real life ones.
That's changing as soon as possible (even if it takes 10 years lol)
How many cow pics do you have?
I want them.
as many as google, reddit, and my friends can give me.
Keep the adorable/derpy cow pics coming across the forum.
Aye aye, Captain
Yes that would be amazing. I'm honestly a bit surprised they haven't done a Pirate killer