BBQ & Chili is the healthiest perk in the game
Here's why it encourage the killer to not camp. Simple. To get the most Blood points you have to focus on all survivors not one. And it'll give you an aura that is balanced and counter able. To find that survivor. I don't understand why some complain about a perk the discourages one of the games big complaints camping.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Agreed, I love BBQ and I think very similarly about that and Devour Hope, very strong perk but it only activates when the killer is far enough from the hook, and can be taken out by the survivors.
I'd argue devour hope devour could have that spot. Not only does it promote anti tunneling and anti camping, but it also promotes survivors to look for totems, helping them learn totem spawns.
The perk is also mostly balanced, making it one of the healthiest perks, if not the healthiest perk in the game.
"Simple. To get the most Blood points you have to focus on all survivors not one."
Not really. You can tunnel out one person ASAP and still get your Bonus BPs. It tries to encourage going for different Survivors, but if the Killer does tunnel one person out, they still can get the reward.
Its basically like telling a Kid not to do something, the kid does it, and then you give him the promised sweets anyway.
IMO the Killer should only get Stacks on BBQ as long as all Survivors are alive. However, this would mean that there needs to be a system to see if someone is killing themselves on Hook (or DCing), because in this case, the Killer should still get BBQ-Stacks.
But since it is not really a problem (more of an annoyance), I dont think it ever justifies to put work into something like that to make BBQ really encourage to go for different Survivors.