Can we talk about the felix shadowbuff?
Before
After
God bless the cosmetic team.
Before
After
God bless the cosmetic team.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to shadowbuff kate more
Tuchus
Someone at BHVR has butt fetish and I love it
I’m going to assume that’s the same person who made Jane
What is it?
Hopefully they will make some cosmetics for Jake next..
Jake is gross.
Most cosmetics make him gross, I can agree on that at least..
Dude they didn't buff anything lol, the pics are from the same day. His butt just looks bigger because of the cooler pallet, black is slimming
"Hrrrrnnggh Claudette, I'm trying to sneak around but I'm dummy thicc and the clap from my buttcheeks keeps alerting the killer"
Cool story bro
Keep in mind, people, for every bit of thicc another character gets, PyramidHead loses some of his cheeks
He never lost his ass, they just changed the way he wore his clothes 😔
His cake is still there, still clappin', but you can't see it as well anymore.
meanwhile blight's butt has jigglephysics
I know 😔😔😔
Why was that necessary?
No, I think his butt is a bit bigger here on account of these being padded skiing pants
Eh, I didn't consider that, good point.
It wasn’t. Some people just like to be negative Nancy’s. Don’t worry about that one :)
Thanks Mooks :) was starting to feel ripped to shreds in every thread I post.