Catching a cheater

Killer cheats with his friend and this is proof I caught him on a video I want him to be punished for cheating

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Use the ingame report system.

    Posting it on the forum does nothing

  • i sent a ticket yesterday with the same problem of your video, a killer and a survivor farming while fckin up the other 2 survivors, they haven't answered and something tell me they won't do anything.
  • I was so angry and I miss my chance to report him on ingame system , is there another way I can report him ..?

  • Use the ingame report system.

    Posting it on the forum does nothing

    this


    scerckan said:
    i sent a ticket yesterday with the same problem of your video, a killer and a survivor farming while fckin up the other 2 survivors, they haven't answered and something tell me they won't do anything.
    if you submitted it properly, they will eventually look at it, and if it makes you feel any better, its better for them to get banned months later. they are always far more angry when they cant even remember what it was for.

    vermouth said:

    I was so angry and I miss my chance to report him on ingame system , is there another way I can report him ..?

    never, and i repeat, never, let yourself get angry about a match. if you do, not only have you let them win, but you give them a bonus entertainment in the chat afterwards.

    you win by reporting, smiling, and moving on without it affecting you.
  • vermouth said:

    I was so angry and I miss my chance to report him on ingame system , is there another way I can report him ..?

    I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

    They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.
  • @RWoodrow said:

    I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

    They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.

    I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

  • @vermouth said:

    @RWoodrow said:

    I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

    They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.

    I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

    Mob mentality, such a great form of justice.

  • vermouth said:

    @RWoodrow said:

    I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

    They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.

    I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

    you will not. you will obey our forums rules or you will be removed from it. we do not allow witch hunts here.
  • How do you know he's a cheater and not just takes advantage of someone making stupid save ?

  • vermouth said:

    @RWoodrow said:

    I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

    They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.

    I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

    I can understand your anger but, as Lowbei said, leaving the video up is against the rules here. Isn't the point of this thread to get justice against someone else who broke the rules? You can't break rules while holding others accountable for breaking rules, as it will only make you as bad as they are.
  • I've removed the video from the post - as has been said, naming & shaming is not allowed on the forums at all.

    To report another player, you must use the in game report system and follow up with any further information with the report form. This is the only way to report other players.

  • Lowbei said:
    vermouth said:

    @RWoodrow said:

    I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

    They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.

    I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

    you will not. you will obey our forums rules or you will be removed from it. we do not allow witch hunts here.
    Did you become a Mod now? 
  • I just sent a report today since I faced a killer-survivor duo who farmed me to death. I hope it makes a difference.