Does open handed work with better together?
Better together shows the aura of gens within 32 meters for other survivors.
So if you give everyone an aura reading boost of 8 meters.
Would read the aura further away from 32 to 40meters?
Better together shows the aura of gens within 32 meters for other survivors.
So if you give everyone an aura reading boost of 8 meters.
Would read the aura further away from 32 to 40meters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe so, yes
Well it actually would be 48 meters not 40 meters because the perk got buffed to 16 meters.
I thought they didn't go through with the open handed buff cuz it was too strong?
I don't believe they said that they didn't go through with it due to balance concerns. I think they were simply just planning to include it in a later update instead.