BUFFS!!!

Every perk which doesn't have much use needs a buff, survivor perks like This is not happening and Stake out. Killer perks like Monstrous Shrine and Insidious. They all need buffs, Every perk must be equivalent to perks like quick and quiet, not too OP but could be quite good in builds. Three perks which I would love a buff on, three for each role

Survivor

Premonition - Reduce cooldown from 30 seconds to 15 seconds

This is not happening - Should give a 5% great skill checks when healing

Stake out - 4 more possible token or reduce the time from 15 seconds to 7 seconds.

Killers

Insidious - Stand still for 1.5 seconds and gain undetectable for 5/6/7 seconds.

Monstrous shrine - Should apply to every hook.

Fire up - 4 %movement speed while carrying a survivor, 4% increased healing and gen speed.


What do you think, perks need a little more love right?

Comments

  • God there's a huge amount. I would alter I mean there's some that you can't really do anything with because they fill a niche.

  • I think insidious should be removed from the game. The fact that it's a base game perk encourages new players to camp which is not good most of the time.

  • "Fire up - 4 %movement speed while carrying a survivor, 4% increased healing and gen speed."


    hold up..

  • @Azxx93 said:

    I think insidious should be removed from the game. The fact that it's a base game perk encourages new players to camp which is not good most of the time.

    Maybe make it where survivors can't see the killers aura for 5/10/15 seconds after a survivor has been hooked.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    "Fire up - 4 %movement speed while carrying a survivor, 4% increased healing and gen speed."

    hold up..

    It does sound OP but it's 4% per gen, that's just 2.4 seconds increased time per gen Popped.

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2004159#Comment_2004159

    It does sound OP but it's 4% per gen, that's just 2.4 seconds increased time per gen Popped.

    lol, I was just poking at the way it read (or at least to me), was that it buffs survivors gen and healing speeds for a quarter of the speed agitation gives, but I guess you could stack them for +22% on the ultimate backpack meme build.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2004167#Comment_2004167

    lol, I was just poking at the way it read (or at least to me), was that it buffs survivors gen and healing speeds for a quarter of the speed agitation gives, but I guess you could stack them for +22% on the ultimate backpack meme build.

    OH I PUT INCREASED 🤣

  • Insidious - Stand still for 1.5 seconds and gain undetectable for 5/6/7 seconds.

    I think this is the best idea for insidious I have ever heard...

    stand still for x, gain Y time as undetectable.

    just give it a cooldown so you can't just continue to stand still forever, and voilá

    perk is unique, quite niche. but it won't promote camping anymore.

    I think it's a win-win

  • So many simple numbers changes to so many perks would actually make them useful. I'll throw a suggestion in here too because I'm bored.

    Brutal strength: while you're in the pallet/wall break animation, press the pallet break button again to cancel the animation. You break pallets and walls 20% faster

  • Distortion with just a number of token increase would make a solid counter to BBQ

    3/4/5 tokens instead of the base 3 that just make it a dead perk halfway into most games

  • Allow me to throw a suggestion in here. A pretty simple one: revert Remember Me.

    Remember Me

    Each time you hit your Obsession, you increase the opening time of the Exit Gates by 5 seconds up to a maximum of 20/25/30 additional seconds.

    The Obsession is not affected by Remember Me.

    You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

    "You don't remember? You must. You're my number one, and you'll never wake up again." — Freddy Krueger

  • @Kei_Ra said:

    Distortion with just a number of token increase would make a solid counter to BBQ

    3/4/5 tokens instead of the base 3 that just make it a dead perk halfway into most games

    Would love to gain a token after getting a hooked.