IF RESIDENT EVIL COMES TO DEAD BY DAYLIGHT, I THINK THEY DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR (not ironical)

this would be the greatest collab ever, since they already have their own assymetrical multiplayer game

Comments

  • if they add a Chapter on Resident Evil I hope the killer will be Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7. It is in my opinion the only one who is perfect for dbd.

  • @shitman said:

    if they add a Chapter on resident evil I hope the killer will be Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7. It is in my opinion the only one who is perfect for dbd.

    It is the one who fits the most. But it is not the most iconic. If Jack Baker comes to DBD people would rage because a lot of people dont like RE7. The most iconic ones are Nemesis and Mr X. But there could be two killers in one chapter (that would be epic)

  • if resident evil gets added there will be a ######### load of Legendary skins for survivor there will be

    Chris Redfield

    Claire Redfield

    Leon Kennedy

    Barry Burton

    Albert Wesker

    Hunk

    Rebecca Chambers

    Ada Wong

  • Many want Nemesis, Many want Mr. X and Many want Jack Baker, I just hope that if RE arrives in June, they will give us 2 or 3 killers in the same chapter, just as they did with Stranger Things with Steve and Nancy.

  • @Jarol said:

    Many want Nemesis, Many want Mr. X and Many want Jack Baker, I just hope that if RE arrives in June, they will give us 2 or 3 killers in the same chapter, just as they did with Stranger Things with Steve and Nancy.

    Having 2 killers is too complicated because they must have a power that fits DBDs realm

    Creating two killers at once is complicated, but not impossible

  • I would give my firstborn child and then some to have Annette Birkin as the survivor. Mom jeans and a lab coat is the peak of fashion in the entity's realm. Plus, we haven't had the "obsessed scientist" archetype for a character yet.

  • We'll get an RE chapter simply because Resistance failed. Tbh, that will probably be the biggest factor in getting a chapter.