Is Bodyblocking Legal?
If i see one surv on room and if i close door with body is that legal? I just wanna block surv to end and wanna one guaranteed kill. Is that legal?
I am not planning do this all times but when i have chance i wanna do for fun
If i see one surv on room and if i close door with body is that legal? I just wanna block surv to end and wanna one guaranteed kill. Is that legal?
I am not planning do this all times but when i have chance i wanna do for fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, as long as you don't keep them there for too long, and that the game will actually end sooner or later.
If it's the last Survivor and the End Game Collapse hasn't started, than that would be reportable.
Securing a kill to the EGC is not, however.
Not 100%, but it is legal as long as the ECG is triggered. You should not prevent the game from progressing, like using Victor and Charlotte to body block everyone into the basement.
Pretty much this.
Body blocking isn’t reportable if you take a look at the official rules posted on this forum, however, holding a game hostage is.
If you were to trap a survivor in a room at the start of a trial and force them to stay there all game, that could be reported because you’re denying them the chance to take part. I also think that the other survivors could report you for being AFK, because if you’re just stood blocking a survivor all game, you technically are lol.
It entirely depends on the situation, but I can think of at least two:
If you do it during EGC, you’re fine.
At the start or mid-game is when it becomes reportable, I believe.
What I don't understand is why you would. Unless you hate that specific player and want to make sure they don't get to have any fun all you are doing is making sure that 1k is all you'll get. It's like face camping a hook. You can, but why would you if you actually want a win?
In egc it's different (as is camping) as you could feel you already lost and want the one pity kill, that makes it much the same as a survivor standing over the hatch waiting for their last teammate to die. Both of you have essentially stopped playing to make sure you get 1 point
as long as it happens on a set timer, yes.
nothing wrong with survivors bodyblocking a hook while you are carrying someone, nothing wrong with you bodyblocking a vault / pallet while being unable to attack (e.g. uncloaking), nothing wrong with you bodyblocking someone during EGC, etc.
however, if you bodyblock them somewhere where they will be unable to leave without there being a clear time indication present that marks the end of your action (e.g. deep wound timer, active reverse beartrap timer or EGC) it is no longer allowed.
When I first played killer and got hook blocked, I had no idea what was going on. I thought they were trying to surrender. I mean, why would you stand in front of the big guy with the big knife when you aren't even wearing armor?