You peasants are still only rank 1?
Try getting on my level and earning 85 pips in one game.
For real tho the pip system has still been acting crazy. Earlier today it said I was rank 20 for a split second.
Try getting on my level and earning 85 pips in one game.
For real tho the pip system has still been acting crazy. Earlier today it said I was rank 20 for a split second.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to Who's Mori is it anyway?, where the hitboxes are made up and pips don't matter
This says alot about society :/
So now we know where our defrauded pips have been going. I'm calling the cops!
I got a +70 on one match yesterday lol.
8 thought it was trying to make it up for all the pips I lost during the time the pip system was broken but nah
We received your call, how may i assist you?
@Gay_Police_Dept This is the post, officer. This evildoer has been hoarding all of the pips that the system defrauded us in the past few weeks.
Got it, we'll lock him up in one of our worst saunas.
Oh, so this is the reason there aren't enough pips for all of us, you got them all
So was that just a graphic error or did you actually receive all those lips?
I think they received all the lips so people couldn't complain to bhvr about it ๐๏ธ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๏ธ
I'm debating whether I should edit that or not
please dont my comment won't make sense :-:
Bruh
Have fun getting banned because the system thinks you're hacking
It was just a graphic error. I actually depipped that game.
Lame.