Display for SWF/solo survivors

I think it would be perfectly balanced.

Give more information for the killer about how many players are playing on SWF or solo.

concept idea: this is an example with 4 survivors in 1 SWF.

msg92e95ab321.jpg


Playing against survivors in SWF is challenge hard and I understand that some killers maybe dodging lobbies but the solution is simple, just give him extra blood points.

Comments

  • I think the killer should get extra BP but they shouldn't know they are a SWF till after the game because every killer would just lobby dodge

  • i think you can already tell what a 4 man swf is. the same survivor, expensive cosmetics, fancy usernames, items. basically everything like that/

  • After the game, sure, but there will be mass dodging before the game if this were to be implemented.

  • @Azxx93 said:

    I think the killer should get extra BP but they shouldn't know they are a SWF till after the game because every killer would just lobby dodge

    I desagree.

    Playing against SWF is too much advantage over the killer and breaks the balance, we have to know the number of survivors play on SWF to adapt builds and addons

  • @pandorayr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000163#Comment_2000163

    I desagree.

    Playing against SWF is too much advantage over the killer and breaks the balance, we have to know the number of survivors play on SWF to adapt builds and addons

    Idk maybe but no one knows for sure what will happen if they do this