Do you think the 5th anniversary will have a new map?
Yeah personally I think so 5th anniversary obviously huge whole half decade. So I think it'll finish the old maps and a new one but what do you think?
Yeah personally I think so 5th anniversary obviously huge whole half decade. So I think it'll finish the old maps and a new one but what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i would love a trickster map bc a city map would be very cool or a blight map bc i am bias towards my main and a blight lab map would also be cool and you could put so much lore it in and easter eggs bc of the blight skins and stuff like that (also i love your polls keep up the good work <3)
I would like more, that they include maps to chapters 17, 18 and 19, it is a waste to see the lobby of 4.6.0, a perfect alley as a map and in the end it did not happen.
I think we'll probably get a new map, if the theory that the chapter will be a big license one holds true. (Complete speculation)
The main realms left for rework are Swamp, Red Forest and Haddonfield with Coldwind the next one in line according to some datamine stuff.
My best guess is:
I'm guessing Haddonfield for the next mid-chapter because of how requested it was and the devs might as well prioritize on that map. It's gonna be one of the harder ones to update/rework, and Swamp and Red Forest will be a bit easier.
Oh and Lery's might need a little update as well so we'll see
They'll probably bring in a new map since we can assume it's a licensed chapter and the next map is apparently "soon trademark." Although, I don't think they're going to drop the graphical update just for a new map. Probably just update one realm and a small one at that.
I want to keep my expectations as low as possible.
This is Behaviour we're talking about. Lets be realistic.
I fully expect a new map coming with a licensed chapter.
they will probably pause the map reworks for the chapter and get the reworks done in this and next mid-chapter updates. Maybe include Haddonfield update into 5th anniversary since it’s only one map and highly requested?
Reworked maps which cause tall killers to get stuck on doorframes and no collision for projectiles.