Steam or a cheater?
I don't know why but It is the second day in a row where I get matched with someone who only has 150 hours in DBD but also has all achievements. Is it Steam who messes up or is it a cheater?
Tagged:
Trusted
I don't know why but It is the second day in a row where I get matched with someone who only has 150 hours in DBD but also has all achievements. Is it Steam who messes up or is it a cheater?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This 100% seems like a cheater; check their profile and see when their achievements were unlocked. If they're all at the same time, then that's a save file hacker and should be reported and banned accordingly
if all of them were "achived" on the same date then the guy hacked his achivements
Incredibly suspicious, considering you got stuff like "Cleanse 100 Hex Totems", and spawning Hex Totems is completely out of a Survivor's control.
It doesn't confirm it though, but you should absolutely check out the dates of the achievements if you want to know.
90% of his achievements were unlocked on February 18 at 6:38 pm
Definitely a cheater, report his ass :p
Never reported someone. Can you tell me how I report him accordingly?
That's a cheater, 100% a savefile hacker. Report them to DBD support.
Take Karu's advice. Also there should be an option to report him in Steam (since its Steam achievements its also their jurisdiction) if you go to his profile.
To report on Steam:
Go to someone's profile and clock on the dropdown icon, then Report Player. Select "They are cheating in a game", and then "Submit this account for review". From there, fill in the necessary details.
Got it. I even submitted a ticket with his steamID64
I reported him on steam and made a ticket to dbd with his steamid64
Excellent, that's how you report them to DBD Support! Good on you, man. :D
90% of his achievements were unlocked on february 18th at 6:38pm. Where can I report this person?
Like I said here