Reworked Realm Lighting

Does anyone else think that a majority of the reworked realms now have horrible lighting? On maps like Badham, Autohaven, Swamp, and now the Asylum I feel like it's too dark for killer and survivor. The only time I can actually see normally is when a generator is lit up. I feel as if they need to make some of the new reworked maps a bit brighter than they are.

Comments

  • about autohaven totally agree, it's too dark, but otherwise don't know

  • Personally I like darker maps more.

  • To be honest, sometimes while playing Nurse, I miss surv because I don't see them, it's so dark

  • Autohaven for sure, but the rest are good. Asylum is kinda brighter than it was before.

    Also, Swamp was never reworked. Not yet, at least.

  • @Haddix said:

    Autohaven for sure, but the rest are good. Asylum is kinda brighter than it was before.

    Also, Swamp was never reworked. Not yet, at least.

    That's right, for some reason I thought swamp got reworked. The outside of Asylum is fine but the inside of the main building is too dark for me sometimes.