I hate it.
That hurts to look at.
Buff (fix) Nurse’s blink recharge!
So I'm not the only one who has experienced that lol
They won't do anything with it... they will just leave her be and try to forget about her...
Every Nurse main while seeing the charge miss :
Oof, what a tragedy.
I have this when I did several games with recharge add-ons, it mess with my memory, I prefer the double range add-ons.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That hurts to look at.
Buff (fix) Nurse’s blink recharge!
So I'm not the only one who has experienced that lol
They won't do anything with it... they will just leave her be and try to forget about her...
Every Nurse main while seeing the charge miss :
Oof, what a tragedy.
I have this when I did several games with recharge add-ons, it mess with my memory, I prefer the double range add-ons.