Inner strength buff by giving it tokens.
Basically everytime you cleanse a totem you get a token then going into a locker consumes said token when you're fully healed. Thoughts?
Basically everytime you cleanse a totem you get a token then going into a locker consumes said token when you're fully healed. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't need a buff.
I hate playing against it as it is. Survivors who run it are incentivized even more to cleanse my totems, hide in lockers, and they can undo my efforts in yet another way.
It's fine.
Sure. I mean, survivors always complain about not having time to clean totems. So making this perk easier to use seems like a good idea
I think that would be too strong, it would also make survivors fight for totems instead of doing gens.