Just to clarify: *Is* the new killer meant to be lgbtq+ rep or not?
Cause from all I gathered people are just jumping to conclusions 1. cause someone somewhere mused/stated the next chapter would have lgbtq+ stuff and 2. people are buying into homophobic stereotypes of how to visually identify gay folks.
So, is he meant to be lgbtq+ or no?
Again: I just want this clarified. No discussion, no whining. Just clear word of god
Comments
Nothing was confirmed so he could be lgbtq+ but he's not definitely lgbtq+. I believe the rumours stemmed from the colour combos in the teasers.
As far as I could see, there was absolutely no traces of LGBTQ+ anything in the new survivor and killers back stories.
So no.
As someone who was hoping for that I'm actually completely fine with this chapter rollout so far because I know how to keep my expectations in check and I just really love the new survivor and killer regardless!
i thought the Bisexual Lighting (tm) was for the survivor.
No, nothing in either of the new character's lore suggests they are LGBT+.
Decide for yourself
With the survivor that statement is fair but with the killer we'd have a problem.
What problem?
My bad for that, I'm unsure then. Maybe we will find out more about him soon.
Does it really matter if a fictional character has a fictional preference for one gender over another?
No he is not. But we’ll get and LGBT character eventually.
Nope, no one said here it really matters.
as stated in OP, just for clarification.
and no, both chars have no confirmed sexuality/identify etc. at all.
If he were, it'd be in the lore. It's not, so he's not.
Last I checked, no characters have their preferences stated (or they are loosely said). I guess its headcannons to decide that.
You should check again. Start with the Legion.
It’s never explicitly stated but there are multiple hetersexual relationships mentioned while any LGBTQ+ topics are completely absent,
the devs will include LGBTQ+ in their game/lore though. Hopefully the same way as they have included heterosexuality
It's obvious this killer was made for the LGBTQ+ community. Anyone denying this, must be blind.
Whether it was accidental or not, Trickster does seem to have the feminine appearence. So maybe he is, maybe not I guess.
I dunno, when I play the Killer I'm playing him as an A - Sexual Johnny The Homocidal Maniac:
naw, that's a standard in kpop. And by now I found the only 'source' for 'oh ch19 will have queer characters' is a madeup clickbait from one of the leak pages.
Still dont mean he hasn't got a feminine look 🤣
Yeah, nothing about the killer looks feminine, unless you’re talking about the minimal amount of makeup he has on.
you see, he has colorful clothing. that's a feminine thing...
/sarcasm
How exactly was he made for the LGBTQ+ community? Since I'm apparently "blind" please tell me how he is.
Nurse, Felix and Legion (Frank and Julie)