Title says it all. I feel like Rat Liver is an absolute necessity when playing Demogorgon. I like his other addons (Lifeguard Whistle basically makes Demogorgon a trap-like killer which is really sweet) but man, Demogorgon just feels weird without Rat Liver and Rat Tail.
Yes, it makes it much more useful in a chase. Against decent survivors who know how to dodge, this becomes much better. This should be the only thing base kit though.
Yes absolutely. When a killer's best addon is low rarity (like Wraith, Trapper, Demo) it should always be basekit.
I'm glad they did it with Wraith. I'm hoping they make the Trapper Sack basekit, it's a nightmare to play Trapper with only being able to carry one at a time, lol.
Yes, it makes it much more useful in a chase. Against decent survivors who know how to dodge, this becomes much better. This should be the only thing base kit though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes absolutely. When a killer's best addon is low rarity (like Wraith, Trapper, Demo) it should always be basekit.
Yes, it makes it much more useful in a chase. Against decent survivors who know how to dodge, this becomes much better. This should be the only thing base kit though.
Demo honestly could use a tune-up for his addons.
I'm glad they did it with Wraith. I'm hoping they make the Trapper Sack basekit, it's a nightmare to play Trapper with only being able to carry one at a time, lol.
Interesting take tbh.