Give crosshairs for projectile killers.

With more and more long ranged killers coming up, I think it'll be best for a simple crosshair to show on screen when they are hold their weapons up.


This will apply to:

  • Huntress (Hatchets)
  • Plague (Vomits)
  • Deathslinger (Gun)
  • Trickster (Knives)


I think it'll allow more reliable hits and consistent gameplay.

Comments

  • It also makes it easier to play as these characters. Maybe as an addon but definitely not as basekit.

  • I feel like most of the skill that these characters rely on comes from not using a crosshair. Also Deathslinger has iron sights

  • They probably won't add this but keep in mind you can give yourself a crosshair with some apps

  • @Satelit said:

    They probably won't add this but keep in mind you can give yourself a crosshair with some apps

    I downloaded one for when the Trickster releases and it helps a lot for Huntress, haven't tried it out on Slinger yet though. I figure if swf can use third party software to gain a competitive advantage so can I for ranged killers.

  • @Satelit said:

    They probably won't add this but keep in mind you can give yourself a crosshair with some apps

    I get everyone's points and I respect them, but I was hoping for a non-3rd party app method.