Inner Strength Change
I have no issues with this perk, killer or survivor. This perk is healthy, makes your look for a totem, stops a possible NOED and gets you off gens. A little buff, just 2 small changes.
- Buff : You cleanse totems 15% faster
- Buff or nerf : Adds 3 more dull totems (Totems don't stack)
This is all, I think if your running this perk then 5 totems isn't too good, if multiple people are running it then you'll get just 1 or 2 heals. While this perk gets you off your objective, it's also a small buff to people who run hex's. Also, if your getting off your objective to find totems, I think a little increased totem cleanse will be nice.
It's just 14 seconds to 11.9.
Comments
The problem with adding changes like these is that it makes perks like Leader and Resilience more and more pointless to run.
For changing totem counts, it should just be an offering.
I just wish you could stack the cleanses. At least stack one.
I agree with the man on top I would make it stack so if you cleanse 2 totems you can use the perk 2 times