Power of Fast track (Re-thought)
Still in a 4 man survive with friends, to understand it's full potential
First hook
- If your on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 tokens each, (9%)
- If teammate 1 on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 tokens each (18%)
- If teammate 2 on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 tokens each (27%)
- If teammate 3 on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 tokens each (36%)
Second hook
- If your on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 more tokens each, (45%)
- If teammate 1 on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 more tokens each (54%)
- If teammate 2 on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 more tokens each (63%)
- If teammate 3 on the hook, 3 other survivors will gain 3 more tokens each (72%)
I'm sorry if I annoy anyone, I just want people to realise that this perk is much more OP than people see it, if it gets buffed then, well I'll let you figure that out.
Comments
i don't even want to know your thoughts on the other actual strong perks survivors have in the game. this is too funny
I have many hours, I know all powerful survivor perks. There is a difference though, for example. Borrowed time is quite OP but it counters tunnelling killers, same with the new ds. The only thing which really annoys me (Survivor main) about this bad designed perk is survivors are getting increased gen speed for the killer doing it's objectives. Combine this with prove thyself and killers got denied again.
Whether your a killer main or survivor main, you can't argue that the developers clearly don't care about gen speeds, after all they are still buffing them.
So, in summary, if you're running an SWF team and ALL of you get to death hook without a single death, you get 72% generator progress over the course of the game. If you compare that to an x4 Brand New Part stacking, which requires no Perk investment and has no setup cost beyond taking 4 Toolboxes into the trial, that produces 60% of Generator progress for comparison.
Decent gimmick? Maybe? Overpowered? Nope. Prove Thyself will likely remain king of generator repair perks.