Something pretty creepy I just realized.

The lore states that the doctor inflicted trauma to the head of his victims.... and the nurse has a bloody pillow case over her head and shrieks like her windpipe has been smashed in. 


Meh, probably just premonition giving me a false alarm again. 

Now if you'll escuse me, I’m going to violently flail my saw at the mosquitos outside. 

Comments

  • The Doctor didnt kill the Nurse more than likely she was a heavy smoker when she was alive and had throat cancer 

    The nurse however did kill Claudette
  • If I'm not mistaken I belive the nurse and the doctor lived during different time periods 
  • If I'm not mistaken I belive the nurse and the doctor lived during different time periods 
    that doesn't matter as the entity can put the killer anywhere or you can wonder into the killers domain
  • If I'm not mistaken I belive the nurse and the doctor lived during different time periods 
    I’m not sure. All of it is so vague.  
  • If I'm not mistaken I belive the nurse and the doctor lived during different time periods 
    I’m not sure. All of it is so vague.  
    Based on the backgrounds and default costumes, I'd put the Nurse between 100-150 years ago, and the Doctor in the 1960's to 1970's (around the time MKUltra was shut down).
  • what a cute couple tho!

  • Esheon said:
    If I'm not mistaken I belive the nurse and the doctor lived during different time periods 
    I’m not sure. All of it is so vague.  
    Based on the backgrounds and default costumes, I'd put the Nurse between 100-150 years ago, and the Doctor in the 1960's to 1970's (around the time MKUltra was shut down).
    The Doctor existed during WW1-WW2 that's way I would imagine 
  • That would be really cool though, a killer that killed another killer.

    Killerception.

  • Aren’t they both based in Léry’s Memorial Institute?
  • Judgement said:
    Aren’t they both based in Léry’s Memorial Institute?
    Nope, Nurse was based in the Crotus Penn Asylum and died around WW2.

    Doctor worked for the CIA in Lerys and disappeared during the Cold War in the 80s.