ETA for Chapter 19
I know its still PTB but is there an estimated ETA for the full release date for Chapter 19?
I know its still PTB but is there an estimated ETA for the full release date for Chapter 19?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably the 23rd is my guess
Thank you! I like to save 1m BP and max shards so I can get 1.6m BP theoretically. Just wanted to know how long I have!
Keep in mind that it’s not an official release date and the last release took one week longer than the usual 3 weeks after PTB start.
it depends on what bugs and other stuff get discovered
Thank you! Well either way plenty of time to save them shards!