DON'T be lazy and make trickster 115% movement speed, IMPROVE his power instead and keep him 110%

Making the trickster 115% movement speed would fix a lot of his problem.

However, I'd much rather have them improve his kit and keep him a 110% movement speed killer.

We need more slow killers with a good power because the latest killers have all been 115% movement speed.

Comments

  • I don't think they'll buff his movement speed or his power. I do believe his perk for the exit gate will most certainly be nerfed. Bank on that.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    I don't think they'll buff his movement speed or his power. I do believe his perk for the exit gate will most certainly be nerfed. Bank on that.

    @Killing_Time

    Why would it be nerfed? I don't feel like it is that strong tbh. Survivors often don't immediately go for gates anyway, and playing against it, I didn't feel much of a difference.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    I don't think they'll buff his movement speed or his power. I do believe his perk for the exit gate will most certainly be nerfed. Bank on that.

    Really? Its 40 seconds max in which you can just hide and that's it. I think it's just mediocre and not worth a perk slot either. I wish NOED would have been reworked like that.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1989498#Comment_1989498

    Really? Its 40 seconds max in which you can just hide and that's it. I think it's just mediocre and not worth a perk slot either. I wish NOED would have been reworked like that.

    NOED is fine, but trust me, as someone that runs BBQ and specifically tried to hook all 4 every game, it's going to be a nightmare. Solos will complain.


    NWO + REMEMBER ME + NOED + BLOOD WARDEN


    The ultimate "you're not escaping" build.

  • Honestly, I have a hard time seeing how they could improve his power that wouldn't lead to him being absolutely frustrating to play against in a similar way as Old Legion. His power doesn't have much survivors can really do to avoid it even less so than Deathslinger, the only saving grace is that he has to hit several times to inflict damage and his power has recoil.

  • I agree give more depth to his power. Make it where the player need to have skill and not spam the knives.

    Maybe you start off with a certain amount of knives that need precision hits. Then there's a meter that is fill which allow you to go into a frenzy of throwing knives.

  • And your thread was just moved to the abyss. Nobody will really see it now.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1989531#Comment_1989531

    don't you know, the feedback is only useful if it's in the feeeeeeeeeedback section. even though it shouldn't take any feedback to understand that this killer's power is garbo.

    i do like his design though. his animations are neat.

    Nobody reads this forum

  • He's really suffering in short loops with a high rock for example like Huntress. Giving him a 115% (4,6 m/s) is a good choice but I think that amount of blade hits should be reduced to 5 for each health state. Or make the time that blade stacks saving longer.

    The killer is pretty fun to play as and against. I really enjoy to play on him even on the recent version.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    Making the trickster 115% movement speed would fix a lot of his problem.

    However, I'd much rather have them improve his kit and keep him a 110% movement speed killer.

    We need more slow killers with a good power because the latest killers have all been 115% movement speed.

    bro he's too slow and his knives are too weak for him to be 110

  • @Killing_Time said:

    I don't think they'll buff his movement speed or his power. I do believe his perk for the exit gate will most certainly be nerfed. Bank on that.

    if anything starstruck should be nerfed to only people in ur terror radius at the time of picking up, other perks are fine as is tho